This guide is designed to help you to get familiar with Investor Portal UI. At the end of this guide, you should be able to Buy / Sell Digital Assets.
1. Login to the Investor Portal at https://investorportal.cryptosx.io
2. Once logged in, select the Digital Assets that you wish to Buy/Sell. For this example, we are going to select CCT token.
Click on "View More" to proceed
3. At the Digital Asset offering profile page, you will see the "BUY" and "SELL" button at the top right.
If you wish to buy, click on "Buy"
If you wish to sell, click on "Sell:
4. A tab should open on the right-hand side, let's call it the "Advance Order Tab".
5. Select which product you wish to purchase at the "Instrument Selector"
6. Select the Order Type that you wish to make a purchase with:
Here is a simple explanation of the different order types:
We will use Limit Orders for the example
There are two fundamental order types: Market Orders and Limit Orders.
Market Order – An order to buy or sell that is to be executed at the best price obtainable. The unexecuted portion is cancelled and will not stay on the order book.
Limit Order – An order to buy or sell at a specified price or better. The order will remain resting on the order book until cancelled (note orders are Good Till Cancelled rather than GTD due to the 24 hour nature of the exchange.)
Other Order Types:
Immediate or Cancel (“IOC”) Order – Order is executed in whole or in part as soon as the order is received. Any residual balance is cancelled.
Fill or Kill Order – Defines the lifetime of the order such that the submitted quantity will either execute in fill immediately, or the entire order will be cancelled. Also know as “All or None” (AON).
7. Enter the Amount you wish to purchase. For this example, we will buy 10 CCT.
Enter "10" at the Order Size Field as shown below:
8. Enter the Price you wish to purchase at. For this example, we will buy 10 CCT at price $0.90.
Enter "0.9" at the Price Field as shown below:
Also, make sure you have enough balance for the order to be submitted
9. Click on "Place Buy Order" to submit the order
10. Navigate to "Exchange" Tab to check your order
10. At the "Exchange" Tab, you can see your freshly submitted order at both the "OrderBook" and at the "Order Status" Tab.
Since this is a limit order that we have submitted, we would need to wait for other exchange participants to fill our order for us to receive our 10 CCT Tokens.